Saturday, January 23, 2010

Freak Show

Day 15

Today I learned that when it's just me with the two kids and all the baggage that comes with them-I look like a sideshow. Maybe it seems ridiculous that it never occurred to me before-that just the sight of me was funny. It wasn't until today that I noticed people laughing at me while I was desperately trying to avoid dropping one of my children. I had Emma hanging upside down in one arm-carrying a bag, Ben in his 300 lbs car seat in the other arm, the diaper bag, my purse, and some paperwork in my mouth. Literally everything on my body that could grasp...was. I could have been upset at those people laughing at me-but the truth is, I did look like a hot mess.

I also learned that the Walgreen's in Fountain has Spanish conversation hearts. Te Amo!

Janet

No comments:

Post a Comment