Friday, February 5, 2010

Fed Up

Day 28

Today I hit the wall. I am so sick of doing this blog. I don't want to do this anymore.

But...unlike all the other diet and money related resolutions I've made throughout my lifetime, I am not quitting this one.

I learned today just how much Emma observes me. While playing with her toy kitchen she was putting a plate full of fries in the microwave. She almost put the plastic (but made to look silver) fork in too but caught herself and placed that on the counter as she nuked the fries. She then armed herself with a hot mitt and carefully pulled the "hot" plate out of the microwave and blew on it until the temperature was palatable. To top off all this cuteness she grabbed the pretend salt shaker and sprinkled a healthy portion on my fries. Once I finished my treat she took my plate and cleaned the dishes and towel dried them. I am both totally freaked out and excited about the power I have to lead her by example.

Janet

1 comment:

  1. No! :) Don't get sick of it! :) I love it! Read it every day! That is so cute about Emma! She is so adorable!

    ReplyDelete