Monday, March 29, 2010

Celebrity Crush

Day 81

When I was 10 I had a framed (yes framed) picture of Tom Cruise. I loved that man (this was way before we knew what a weirdo he is). I used to dream that I'd be his wife someday-little did I know that some other 10 year old was actually going to become his wife. Anyway-that crush was soon trumped by Leonardo DiCaprio via "Romeo + Juliet" and "Titanic." But step aside Tom and Leo...you've been replaced by an Irishman. I didn't know until today that my little crush had reached "poster-status." My brother-in-law Steve brought this to me as a joke. Eat your heart out ladies.


Now Trenton is a secure man, but even he might feel a little insecure if I hung this in our bedroom. Instead, Shannon suggested I hang it on the inside of one my food storage cabinets in the garage. It would be a great motivation to cook with the food in our pantry and to restock frequently. Love you guys- you're hilarious. By the way-if you're wondering who that is just google Jonathan Rhyes Myers.

Here is another yummy recipe!

Janet's BBQ Chicken Pizza

3 tbsp of your favorite BBQ sauce
1 tbsp of honey
1 tbsp vegetable oil
1/2 cup ketchup
1/2 cup brown sugar
1 tbsp of vinegar
3 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1/2 white or red onion
shredded cheddar cheese
1 tube refrigerator pizza dough

Combine all ingredients for BBQ sauce and cube raw chicken into the sauce. Simmer the chicken in the sauce until chicken is fully cooked. Brush the sauce on dough and sprinkle with cheese. Add chicken, thinly sliced onion, and sprinkle with more cheese. Bake at 400 for exactly 13 minutes. Enjoy!


Janet

1 comment:

  1. I am very glad you didn't grow up and marry that freekazoid! But your post cracked me up. I was thinking I should put up a picture of someone I think is hot on my pantry too ... maybe it would inspire me on my diet??? :D

    ReplyDelete