Sunday, April 25, 2010

Girlfriends

Day 105 (Saturday- April 25th)
I love what men bring to the table, especially my husband, but I'd be lying if I said I didn't have just as much fun when I'm out with my girlfriends. And I have been blessed with an especially awesome group of women that I'm proud to call my sisters. Anyway-at dinner last night I asked each woman to tell me the most important lessons they've learned so far. I hope these quotes resonate with you.

"Family is the most important thing in the world. Nothing else really matters."
-Heather

"We can be as happy as we choose to be. Attitude is key."
-Julie

"It's just stuff. You can't take it with you."
-Autum

"It isn't what you get from this life that matters. It's what you bring to it."
-JoDee

"No matter what happens...no matter how horrible the day was- the sun will rise again tomorrow. There will always be another day."
-Shannon

"The food's good here, but I bet there is a seriously awesome buffet in Heaven."
-Sara

"Sometimes-actually more often than not-you have to just suck it up and continue in spite of it all. And bonus if you can manage to do it with a smile."
-Me

Here are a couple extra goodies...

"If people never changed, we'd all still be wearing diapers."

-Autum

"Forget yourself and find someone who needs your service, and you will discover the secret to a happy, fulfilled life."

-Ezra Taft Benson


Janet

No comments:

Post a Comment