Saturday, July 10, 2010

Death

Day 169

Trenton and I were having one of those fun little "What if" conversations and suddenly we found ourselves in the midst of one of the most depressing discussions I've ever had. What started out as a light-hearted, "What would you do if you had a million dollars?" boiled down to questions like, "What would you do if I suddenly became debilitated...or worse...died?" I learned a lot about my husband, and myself. I also learned just how many things I NEED to accomplish before I die. It lit a much needed fire seeing as how nobody knows when that will be. But I realized more than anything that the most important thing to me is being sure my loved ones know I love them. So- if by some freak chance I die tonight-know that I hold you dearer than anything else, and I love, love, love you.

Janet

No comments:

Post a Comment