Saturday, July 3, 2010

I'm Back

Days 159, 160, 161, 162

I don't really have an excuse for not keeping up these last few days. I was getting really burnt out, so I gave myself a break from it hoping that would be enough to keep me going in the long run. And it was...I'm feeling inspired again. So, today I learned how far I've come in a year physically. Last year on the 4th we went for a bike ride and I was so completely out of shape that I had to get off the bike and stroll the rest of the way (granted...I was almost 8 months pregnant.) Since then I have been working out regularly and pushing my physical boundaries harder than I have any other time in my life. I rode the same path today that I did a year ago, went 5 times the distance, and didn't even break a sweat. Ahhhh...sweet victory.
Oh yeah- I also learned and solidified which team I'm on.


Janet

No comments:

Post a Comment