Friday, November 19, 2010

Poo Water

Day 230

Thanks to all of you that commented, and sent personal emails and messages about my last post. I am now living on a "Peptic Ulcer Diet," which is extremely boring, but I am feeling a little better. I'm hesitant to say it's working though until a little more time has passed. Anyway- here are some things I've learned the past couple days:

  • Always remember to keep the toilet lid shut with a toddler in the house. We had our water shut off while Trenton was replacing the water heater a couple days ago. Ben had been tossing all sorts of things (my perfume, a pocket knife, an entire roll of toilet paper, etc.) into the toilet while I was busy cleaning Emma's room. I didn't realize the water had been shut off when I plunged my hand deep into the mess of an unflushed toilet (Emma had already gone number 2 without flushing.) I figured it was okay since, surely, I would be able to wash my hands. I was horrified to find that I couldn't wash my "poo water" covered hand because we had no running water! Don't worry- I disinfected.
  • Life sucks without chocolate.
  • All about the parable of the 10 virgins- pick up your bible, or google it at the very least. It's such a lesson-rich story.
  • Steam mops are the best!
  • Did I mention life sucks with out chocolate?

Janet

No comments:

Post a Comment