Sunday, January 30, 2011

Good Day

Day 265

You know those moments when you feel like you're exactly where you're supposed to be, doing exactly what you're supposed to be doing? Well, I had the rare pleasure of experiencing that today. And even though it was a fleeting feeling, it was so beautiful. I wasn't doing anything especially wonderful at the moment I felt it- but I was overwhelmed by a sense of well-being. And what's even more awesome is that I didn't chase it away with my usual superstitious attitude. I didn't worry over whether or not my feeling good was going to jinx me into the throws of some horrible catastrophe. There have been very few times in my life that I've just enjoyed a moment for the good moment it is...especially when it didn't involve chocolate.
Janet

No comments:

Post a Comment