Sunday, January 17, 2016

"Resolution Buster" Chex Mix



I'm really not trying to ruin anyone's New Year's resolution, I promise, but this might just do it.  If you're looking for the perfect game night snack, this is it.  Trust me- you can take this recipe to the bank. 

"Resolution Buster" Chex Mix

6 cups Vanilla Chex Cereal
6 cups Chocolate Chex Cereal
1 bag mini marshmallows
1 bag white chocolate chips
1/2 cup mini m&m's
1 cup butter
1 cup granulated sugar
1 cup light karo syrup

Combine cereal, marshmallows, and white chocolate chips in a large bowl.  Bring butter, sugar, and karo syrup to a rolling boil, stirring constantly.  Let boil for 3 minutes and pour over cereal mixture.  Stir until the cereal is evenly coated by the caramel and the marshmallows and white chocolate have melted.  Pour onto wax or parchment paper and sprinkle with mini m&m's.  Let cool for at least 20 minutes and enjoy!   




By Janet Schlosser @ forgetthefinishline.blogspot.com

1 comment:

  1. URGENT AND EFFECTIVE LOVE SPELL CASTER TO HELP YOU GET BACK YOUR EX LOVER VERY FAST 2018 Contact DR LARRY assurancesolutionhome@gmail.com WhatsApp +1 (424)-261-8520 I am Laura Peggy from (ALABAMA), When I eventually found testimonies about this spell caster Dr Larry , how he helped many people to get their lovers and broken homes back, i contacted him too because I was absolutely desperate to get my lover back. Life without my lover was a real mess for me and my kids. i wanted a dramatic change and I thought love spell could be the solution. After discussing the resolution with Dr Larry, he gave me hope that he will restore my relationship. I felt confident that he will actually make my lover to return home and he did! It’s fantastic what this great spell caster have done for me, his help is priceless! I don't know what I would have done without Dr Larry, He does his job so well he is organized and highly functional, i believe he is the best spell caster i can count on when it comes to all kinds of spell, I am so happy that my lover return back home. If you need help, contact him right now through these details below: Email: assurancesolutionhome@gmail.com WhatsApp +1(424)-261-8520 Website: http://assurancesolutionhome.wordpress.com http://assurancesolutionhome.website2.me/

    ReplyDelete