Tuesday, May 18, 2010

The Dentist

Day 125

My experience at the dentist was so traumatizing today that I actually caught myself considering other horrific things I'd rather be doing. This list explains the extent to which I loathe going to the dentist. Instead of going to the dentist I would rather...
  • Use a Wal*Mart bathroom.
  • Clean a Wal*Mart bathroom.
  • Drive across the country and back.
  • Listen to Ben and Emma cry simultaneously...for an hour straight.
  • Have my blood drawn.
  • Take a semester of Algebra.
  • Give birth again.
  • Have a colonoscopy.

Unfortunately, none of those options would allow me to keep my teeth-so I sucked it up and headed to the dentist. I feel like I am "sucking it up" a lot lately. I read somewhere that dentists have the highest suicide rate above any other profession. I mean, think about it...nobody looks forward to seeing you. It's sad too, because my dentist is such a nice man.

Janet

1 comment:

  1. Ewww, clean a Wal*Mart bathroom?! That's got to be the absolute worst on your list. :)

    ReplyDelete