Monday, June 28, 2010

Link to Learning

Day 157

Today I learned how to feed a turtle (which is something my two year old taught me). I also learned from Emma's doctor that if one parent has an allergy...any allergy, there is a 40% chance that the child will also develop an allergy (It doesn't have to be the same allergy as the parent's). If both parents have an allergy, the risk becomes 80%. I also learned that even though the world seems to be going down the toilet, with all its global warming, crime, war, and economic struggle...there is still so much good in it. Today as I was standing in the bank, an elderly lady brought each of the bankers their favorite candy bars. They all knew her name, and she knew theirs. People still care.

I also found this website...my new inspiration! I hope you enjoy it.

http://www.lifehack.org/articles/lifestyle/learn-something-new-every-day.html

Janet

No comments:

Post a Comment