Monday, June 28, 2010

Birthing Center

Day 156 (Sunday, June 27th)

I went to visit my sister while she was being monitored at the hospital (all is well and the baby is fine) and I became completely intoxicated by the sterile disinfectant smell of the birthing center. It is a very distinct scent, unique to the birthing center. Heavenly. It smells like babies. In that moment, if I could have gotten pregnant instantly, I would have. There has been a lot of back and forth in our house about whether or not we'd have another child. More in my head than actual discussion. Today I learned that I definitely want another baby. I can't deny the feeling that there's just one more. But she'll need to be patient, because I'm not going through pregnancy again any time soon.

Janet

No comments:

Post a Comment