Sunday, January 31, 2016

4 Ingredient Super Bowl Truffles

Regardless of which team you're cheering for, you can't go wrong with these Orangesicle truffles wrapped in BRONCOS colored chocolates.  Obviously I'm a little excited about the Denver Broncos making it to the Super Bowl, but these truffles can be dipped in the colors of your favorite sports team or tailored to any themed party.  It's almost embarrassing how easy these are to make, and they are super yummy.  When they're chilled, they really do taste like a Dreamsicle.

4 Ingredient Super Bowl Truffles
1 Can of Orangesicle Frosting
1 bag of white chocolate chips or white melting chocolate wafers
1 bag of dark blue melting chocolate wafers
1 bag of milk chocolate chips or melting chocolate wafers


Reserve 1/4 cup of the white chocolate chips and set it aside for later.  Melt the rest of the white chocolate chips in the microwave for 1 minute and 30 seconds.  Stir and add frosting.  Microwave for another 10-20 seconds and then stir until smooth.  Pour the mixture into an 8x8 baking dish and let chill in the freezer for 20 minutes.  Once the mixture is cold enough to handle without being sticky, roll into bite sized balls and football shapes.  I found the easiest way to form the footballs is to make a ball, put it on the baking sheet, and then gently pinch both sides. 



Melt the blue chocolate in the microwave and dip the balls.  Repeat the same process with the milk chocolate and the footballs.  Once the footballs have cooled, microwave the reserved white chocolate chips and then pour the melted chocolate in a Ziploc bag.  Cut a tiny hole in a corner of the bag and use this to pipe the laces on the footballs.  Once the chocolate has hardened they are ready to enjoy.    



GOOOOOO BRONCOS!!!


By Janet Schlosser @ forgetthefinishline.blogspot.com

1 comment:

  1. URGENT AND EFFECTIVE LOVE SPELL CASTER TO HELP YOU GET BACK YOUR EX LOVER VERY FAST 2018 Contact DR LARRY assurancesolutionhome@gmail.com WhatsApp +1 (424)-261-8520 I am Laura Peggy from (ALABAMA), When I eventually found testimonies about this spell caster Dr Larry , how he helped many people to get their lovers and broken homes back, i contacted him too because I was absolutely desperate to get my lover back. Life without my lover was a real mess for me and my kids. i wanted a dramatic change and I thought love spell could be the solution. After discussing the resolution with Dr Larry, he gave me hope that he will restore my relationship. I felt confident that he will actually make my lover to return home and he did! It’s fantastic what this great spell caster have done for me, his help is priceless! I don't know what I would have done without Dr Larry, He does his job so well he is organized and highly functional, i believe he is the best spell caster i can count on when it comes to all kinds of spell, I am so happy that my lover return back home. If you need help, contact him right now through these details below: Email: assurancesolutionhome@gmail.com WhatsApp +1(424)-261-8520 Website: http://assurancesolutionhome.wordpress.com http://assurancesolutionhome.website2.me/

    ReplyDelete