Sunday, February 7, 2016

Skinny Cut-Out Sugar Cookies


If you're anything like me, you're still trying to recover from the sweets bender you went on during the holidays.  But there's just something I can't resist about boxed chocolates and heart cookies on Valentine's Day. I came up with a recipe for sugar cookies that won't bust your resolution to maintain a healthier lifestyle.  This Valentine's Day, you can have your cookie and eat it too. 




Skinny Cut-Out Sugar Cookies

1 box white cake mix (You can substitute with a vanilla gluten-free cake mix.)
1/3 cup applesauce
1/2 cup light margarine
1 tsp vanilla
1tsp almond extract
1 egg white

Frosting

8 ounces fat free cream cheese
16 ounce bag of powdered sugar
1 tsp vanilla or coconut extract
food coloring

Cut into your favorite shapes and bake on a greased pan at 375 degrees for 5-7 minutes.

1 comment:

  1. URGENT AND EFFECTIVE LOVE SPELL CASTER TO HELP YOU GET BACK YOUR EX LOVER VERY FAST 2018 Contact DR LARRY assurancesolutionhome@gmail.com WhatsApp +1 (424)-261-8520 I am Laura Peggy from (ALABAMA), When I eventually found testimonies about this spell caster Dr Larry , how he helped many people to get their lovers and broken homes back, i contacted him too because I was absolutely desperate to get my lover back. Life without my lover was a real mess for me and my kids. i wanted a dramatic change and I thought love spell could be the solution. After discussing the resolution with Dr Larry, he gave me hope that he will restore my relationship. I felt confident that he will actually make my lover to return home and he did! It’s fantastic what this great spell caster have done for me, his help is priceless! I don't know what I would have done without Dr Larry, He does his job so well he is organized and highly functional, i believe he is the best spell caster i can count on when it comes to all kinds of spell, I am so happy that my lover return back home. If you need help, contact him right now through these details below: Email: assurancesolutionhome@gmail.com WhatsApp +1(424)-261-8520 Website: http://assurancesolutionhome.wordpress.com http://assurancesolutionhome.website2.me/

    ReplyDelete